Spicy Salt & Pepper Chicken Wings
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- vegetable oil for deep-frying
- diced green onions, crushed red pepper, grinded pepper for garnish
- In one medium bowl, mix together 3 cups of flour, garlic salt, black pepper and salt. In a separate bowl, stir together egg yolks and milk.
- Heat the oil in a deep-fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Moisten each piece of chicken with a little water, then dip in the egg mix. Dip in the flour mix.
- Carefully place the chicken pieces in the hot oil. Fry for 15 to 18 minutes, or until well browned. Smaller pieces will not take as long. Large pieces may take longer. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Place chicken wings on serving bowl and add green onions, crushed pepper and dash of ground pepper before serving.
- Healthy Super Bowl XLV Snacks
- Sabroso Saturday – Delicious Saturday recipes
- Recipe of the Day: Buffalo Wings